Borders girl living life in the capital

So...

Hi, I am Fiona Hunter and I am currently, as of monday, a 3rd year fashion student studying 'Textile and Fashion Design Managment'. I live at home in a small village in the Scottish Borders.

I don't think I'm very good at the whole writing thing but I seem to have a lot of issues to discuss and pictures/videos to post etc so I thought here would be the place to do it. To be honest I kind of thought that setting up a blog and twitter account may be beneficial to me in the future. I have very slight intentions of setting up an online business when I gradute from uni in 2 years time and so I thought if I could sneak my way in to this big scary, but wonderful, world of blogging/tweeting then I might be able to make some connections. Whether this will work in my favour, and whether anyone will want to read what I have to say is yet to be decided.

This will mainly be a fashion blog...I think!?...however within the fashion world my main interest at the moment is with childrenswear, and I am thinking this is the path I will most probably go down in terms of a career. I shall also blog about other interests in my life which are most likely to be my passion for music and the other general interests of a 20 year old country girl.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Country Girl - City Life

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig