Borders girl living life in the capital

Potential outfits for around the Christmas period!

I already have a dress for the few dressy occasions that I have around Christmas, however Topshop have so much nice stuff at the moment that I am contemplating getting (once I have bought all my Christmas presents obviously!) an outfit for some other times, like Christmas day at my aunties! To be completely honest I can't really afford any of these things so probably won't get anything but that doesn't stop me blogging about them!

Here are a few outfit options, I think my favourite being the maroon coloured harem trousers and the sequined lace cardigan but I do love the turquoise and the red shorts with some black knee high socks or tights.




 
I already have these shoes, they are a couple of years old now though. They need a bit of a polish!


I have heels that look a bit like this, these ones are French Connection and mine are from Joe Browns but they do look similar.

Everything on here is from Topshop except the shoes and these earrings that are from Accessorize.



No comments

Post a Comment

© Country Girl - City Life

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig