Borders girl living life in the capital

Sunday Songs

I've not been listening to much new music this week, just same old, same old iPod playlists!
Here is this weeks playlist, another short one. Not had much time to explore new music this week but here's what I have been listening to:

Lullaby - The Cure

L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N - Noah And The Whale

Forget You (Live at the Brits) - Cee Lo Green and Paloma Faith

Better Than Today - Kylie

Love You - Free Design (Thanks to Rosie

You're Electric - Clare Maguire

No Dancin' - The Gillyflowers

Cod Liver Oil And The Orange Juice - Kenny Anderson (King Creosote)


Maybe not to everyone's liking, but my heart lies with folk music!

2 comments

  1. really loving clare maguire at the moment too! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, I've been listening to the radio a bit much recently and heard that Noah and the Whale song a billion times. I've never acknowledged what it was actually called and what the letters spelt out!
    Thank you! x

    ReplyDelete

© Country Girl - City Life

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig