Borders girl living life in the capital

I'm back

Hi everyone, I am sorry that I haven't posted in ages. I have been particularly busy with uni work in the last few weeks. All of my deadlines for semester one were last week so I had a lot of work to do and as usual the last week of the semester meant many a late, night peaking at 2.30am the night before the last hand in. But........I am now on holiday for the summer!!!! Which kind of makes a week or so of pure stress and a few late nights very worth it in the end. I am very bad for getting myself very stressed out when it comes to uni work and reports etc, I think it's because I am not happy handing anything in that is not done to the best best standard that it could be, even if that means getting myself stressed over it.

Aside from uni stress which ended last Friday when I handed everything in, it was a busy weekend last weekend in terms of birthdays. It was my little sisters birthday last Friday. I hate to say it but her birthday was kind of over ruled a bit this year by my birthday which was on Monday. Mine was the big 21 so we had a kind of open house party on Sunday with lots of family and friends. I had tried not to think too much about party planning whilst I was busy with uni work so as soon as I was finished uni it was straight into the stress of party organising. Shopping, cooking, baking, tidying and cleaning the house as well as working on Saturday. It was pretty stressful but again, it was all worth it and we had a lovely party on Sunday. I will do a post very soon about my birthday weekend with lots of photos!

Anyway that is my reasoning for not posting for a while but I am back now and I have all the time in the world at the moment so I will be posting a lot more often. I even have a list of things that I would like to post about in a notebook somewhere. This 30 day blog challenge has been good in terms of giving me something to write about and maybe helped some of you get to know me better. However the '30 days' have turned into about 2 and a  half months! It has become very tedious and I am tempted just to miss out the last three days but I am not a quitter and I am determined to finish it.

Back soon with new posts and a blog revamp coming very soon too!

1 comment

  1. Glad you had a good birthday, looking forward to seeing the photos! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

© Country Girl - City Life

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig