Borders girl living life in the capital

My life lately via Instagram:

Me and my friend and flatmate Lana before our friend Lynsey's wedding. / Cocktails and cupcakes for Lynsey's hen night. / The gorgeous bride to be at her hen night. / Stripping wallpaper for my Grandma, all her grandchildren helped to decorate her bedroom for her 80th birthday. / My outfit for my Grandma's birthday afternoon tea: Zara dress from a few years ago and Clarks peep toe heels. / A card that my Auntie sent my Grandma, I realise now that you can't really read it in this picture but it's funny! 

Chai tea latte and to-do-lists. / Drinks!! / Bounty and white chocolate cheesecake at Mimi's Bakehouse. / Cuppa and One Tree Hill in bed. / Starbucks treats that a customer brought into work for us. / The make-up I bought last payday! 

Me and the Kelso girls enjoying drinks at the Edinburgh festival. / A snap I took on my walk to work on a sunny day. / Me and my favourite girls. / New work shoes. / Me and my square. / My jewellery choices on a rare day that I had my nails painted. 

Village Fete back home in The Borders. / Bunting outside our house for the fete alongside a gorgeous sunset. / Our stall at the fete, I made a few cards to sell and my mum and sisters made lots too. / An amazing piece of coffee cake. / My mum gave me scrabble tiles to make cards so I stole a few to make my name, I have them standing on a shelf in my room. / A lemon and peppercorn chicken salad I made.

Spotty jeans that I got for £3 in the Republic sale!!! Love a bargain! / Me and a few of the Clarks girls. / Strawberries and sugar..Mmm! / The 'new job' card that I received when I got a place in the Clarks trainee management scheme, from my friend Rachie. / Lunch in the sun with my Dad. / Lunch with the Sunday papers.

1 comment

© Country Girl - City Life

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig