Borders girl living life in the capital

Winter Inspiration


In the last few days I seem to have really developed a Christmas spirit. I think it may have something to do with having two weeks off work so I've got plans to go Christmas shopping, see the lights get switched on in town, make Christmas cards, buy a tree and decorate our flat and me and a few friends are going to a Christmas food festival at the weekend! I am officially very excited for Christmas!! Even had 'Fairytale of New York' blasting last night and I've already watched 'Miracle on 34th Street' about 2 weeks ago!

I ended up spending ages last night looking through Tumblr blogs that are dedicated to Winter and Christmas and that's where I found all of these lovely images. (Most images are from this one and this one!) Hot chocolate, snow, cosy socks and knitted jumpers...it's what this time of year is all about. 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Country Girl - City Life

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig