Borders girl living life in the capital

My life lately via Instagram #2

 Me and Hannah at our work Christmas party. / My outfit shot for the Christmas party, Zara dress and Clarks shoes and bag...obviously! / Me with Jake and Scott, the other trainee managers. / Painting robins and trees for homemade Christmas cards, / Treated myself to coffee and cake whilst Christmas shopping. / Adam Holmes and The Embers gig, my Dad on the right playing bass. 

Our Christmas tree in the flat. / Spent a lot of my 2 week holiday from work in bed watching One Tree Hill. /  The big wheel at the Edinburgh Winter Wonderland. / Me and my wee sister Zoe. / Sunset shot I took from outside my Dad's house. / Zoe and I messing around taking photos!

Bacon roll when I was at home for the weekend (I never buy bacon myself so it was so good to get it at home!) / A card my Grandma sent my mum, she wrote in the top right corner 'Same address as the last 40 odd years'!! / Hazelnut latte and french apple sponge at the cafe I used to work/where my mum works. / Our cat, Pudding. / Spiced orange and cinnamon brownie I bought from a stall at the Christmas Foodies Festival. / The previously mentioned cafe.

The ingredients for Moroccan chickpea and spinach soup. / My list of things to do on my 2 weeks off work. / The finished soup...it turned out well! / Chocolate and banana cupcakes before they went in the oven. / Tea and Christmas films in bed, / The finished cupcakes.

Pretty skies in Smailholm. / Photos from Lynsey's wedding: us girls having fun at the photo booth. / More pretty skies...Edinburgh this time! / Chicken with barbecue sauce and sweet potato mash. / Lynsey, Lana and I at Halloween: tree nymph, ice queen and Kermit the frog. / My new favourite breakfast: porridge with Nutella.

Drawing, of what I think is meant to be me, on a postcard from my little sister Zoe. /  The cake thingy that my flatmate made after seeing it made on The Great British Bake-Off...it looked and tasted amazing! / The lovely scenery at Stirling uni when I was visiting my sister Melissa, I'm very jealous she gets this view walking to uni everyday. / Nice pub lunch with Melissa when I went to visit for the day. / Spotty tights for work one day. / Mojito's at Chiquitos!

1 comment

  1. Those cupcakes look lovely! You should blog the recipe :)

    http://missjaynebecca.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Country Girl - City Life

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig