Borders girl living life in the capital

Ireland Photo Diary

Whilst trying to plan holidays and weekends away for this year I thought I would look back at a little trip I took last year. Having wanted to visit since I was a child, (I always used to ask to go on holiday there) I finally got to visit Ireland last November. My boyfriend is from Northern Ireland so we went across and stayed with his parents on the outskirts of Belfast for a few days, visited the beautiful North coast for a day, and then headed down to Dublin for a few days too! It was such an amazing and adventure packed little holiday and Ireland definitely lived up to my high expectations. I can't wait to go back one day!

No comments

Post a Comment

© Country Girl - City Life

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig